How would you drop this? What saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf I understand where you are coming form, I not going to let anybody "drop" the tree unless they are in an large excavator, I don't happen to know and professional loggers around my area.

It was very windy today and that is where the noises were coming from the tree has been split since August, I believe it was lighting strike. Been through some nasty storms. I plan on getting the dropped pieces cleaned up and leave the rest alone

Wolf I understand where you are coming form, I not going to let anybody "drop" the tree unless they are in an large excavator, I don't happen to know and professional loggers around my area.

It was very windy today and that is where the noises were coming from the tree has been split since August, I believe it was lighting strike. Been through some nasty storms. I plan on getting the dropped pieces cleaned up and leave the rest alone
I'm 23 lol
So you are a kid sort of.

Pictures rarely tell he whole story without standing there and walking around looking at it from all sides. Even standing on the ground looking at the canopy trying to plan a removal, more often than not the plan changes when i get up there and get a better look. Be careful **** can get serious real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell, a real man would just sharpen his axe, throw caution to the wind, and go for it.

It's not like we're going to live forever anyways................:popcorn:

When would you like your plane ticket to mi? probably have to fed ex the axe though.:buttkick:

I know guys in the tree service that should stick to crane removals , trimming etc etc..they certainly arent timber fallers , i watched a guy that owned a tree service cut a bad leaner and hes lucky he survived it , OP..if you think its too much for you it probably is..leave it alone.

I know guys in the tree service that should stick to crane removals , trimming etc etc..they certainly arent timber fallers , i watched a guy that owned a tree service cut a bad leaner and hes lucky he survived it , OP..if you think its too much for you it probably is..leave it alone.
Hey watch it[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol easy now, That could be fighting words with Lone Wolf.

Latest posts

Back