• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husky 65/77

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calee

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
any body out there have experience with the older husky 65?
anybody have a C&P for one?
can you bolt a 77 p&c on a 65?

i think i may have a couple crankcasses maybe even a couple completes wont be able to get back to you until sunday though send me a email with a list of parts or whatever your interested in [email protected]

I have a runner 65 and might sell it.
65-6_zps9b310fc3.jpg
65-4_zpsc0b3e9ab.jpg
65-5_zps15f33170.jpg
65-3_zps8415bdf0.jpg
65-1_zpsb6023b5b.jpg

It's a clean saw, I put a new Husqvarna replacement fuel hose assembly in this week, hose, grommet and filter. I also put in a new recoil cord. I have not cleaned it since I bought it three weeks ago, pulled the muffler, or checked compression, it has all kinds of compression. Old, but in great shape Oregon bar, skipper chain.

can you bolt a 77 p&c on a 65?

From parts lists, it looks like the 77 has the spark plug pointing up while the 65's plug points aft. The 77 seems to have a shroud on top of the cylinder cover and air filter cover to accommodate the spark plug. So, if you can find a 77 cylinder and piston you might also need to find a 77 air filter cover and cylinder cover. I'm not speaking from experience performing the field mod but from research contemplating one.

Latest posts

Back