Husky blows up the aftermarket cylinder world

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped in to GKS yesterday morning to pick up a few parts and get a price list for the parts I need for that 575 I will be working on...

I asked them if they knew about the recent price slash on the OEM kits and they had not. I was kind of surprised as he is a fairly large and well known dealer. So I informed them and they seemed receptive to look into it.

It should be noted that I was told a new OEM 575xp piston was $120 from there about 4 weeks ago. When I had them compile a parts price list I noticed the piston is now $79. I found that interesting. Not Meteor cheap, but I'll take a $40 reduction in cost for an OEM piston! :)

I stopped in to GKS yesterday morning to pick up a few parts and get a price list for the parts I need for that 575 I will be working on...

I asked them if they knew about the recent price slash on the OEM kits and they had not. I was kind of surprised as he is a fairly large and well known dealer. So I informed them and they seemed receptive to look into it.

It should be noted that I was told a new OEM 575xp piston was $120 from there about 4 weeks ago. When I had them compile a parts price list I noticed the piston is now $79. I found that interesting. Not Meteor cheap, but I'll take a $40 reduction in cost for an OEM piston! :)
just bought a 372 xpw 75cc for 159.99

Here is some pictures from the 254 oem piston I recieved from Husky last week:

Attachments

• _DSC2045.jpg
    _DSC2045.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 43
  • _DSC2052.jpg
    _DSC2052.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 44
  • _DSC2054.jpg
    _DSC2054.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 47
  • _DSC2056.jpg
    _DSC2056.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 42
Is that the same as a 55 closed port piston???????
45mm.... Sure looks like it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

posted some pics on Mastermind's forum, will try to trow up some pics here later.
Box made in Brazil, piston stamped with marking from Mahle.
Seems KolbenSchmidt have factory in Brazil, wouldnt surprise me if Mahle are on the same floor.

That thought struck me as well.....:D

Pin height probably different then...
I have a 55 closed port piston I can measure up...
It's pretty dirty but I can clean it up and measure it up tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back