Husky blows up the aftermarket cylinder world

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIDE-RED 350r

RIDE-RED 350r

No wing, no prayer
I stopped in to GKS yesterday morning to pick up a few parts and get a price list for the parts I need for that 575 I will be working on...

I asked them if they knew about the recent price slash on the OEM kits and they had not. I was kind of surprised as he is a fairly large and well known dealer. So I informed them and they seemed receptive to look into it.

It should be noted that I was told a new OEM 575xp piston was $120 from there about 4 weeks ago. When I had them compile a parts price list I noticed the piston is now $79. I found that interesting. Not Meteor cheap, but I'll take a $40 reduction in cost for an OEM piston! :)

gary courtney
I stopped in to GKS yesterday morning to pick up a few parts and get a price list for the parts I need for that 575 I will be working on...

I asked them if they knew about the recent price slash on the OEM kits and they had not. I was kind of surprised as he is a fairly large and well known dealer. So I informed them and they seemed receptive to look into it.

It should be noted that I was told a new OEM 575xp piston was $120 from there about 4 weeks ago. When I had them compile a parts price list I noticed the piston is now $79. I found that interesting. Not Meteor cheap, but I'll take a $40 reduction in cost for an OEM piston! :)
just bought a 372 xpw 75cc for 159.99

tickbitintn

tickbitintn

ArboristSite Operative
Pin height probably different then...
I have a 55 closed port piston I can measure up...
It's pretty dirty but I can clean it up and measure it up tomorrow.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk