Husky Prototype

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Husky Prototype chain adjuster ..........

Guys, that was just the early single string prototype. I've gotten a peak at the final design at a meeting in Charlotte that was attended by a select few dealers and I was pretty lucky to be one of them.

The final design will in fact have six strings, Chain tensioner as seen, recoil, chainbreak, throttle plate, trigger, and clutch. It is also planned to be a 24 fret design, and a 12 string is also in the works. Naturally, this is the real reasoning behind the Auto-Tune concept, and in addition to standard tuning, at least two dozen open tunings will be programed into the saw. :rockn:

Guys, that was just the early single string prototype. I've gotten a peak at the final design at a meeting in Charlotte that was attended by a select few dealers and I was pretty lucky to be one of them.

The final design will in fact have six strings, Chain tensioner as seen, recoil, chainbreak, throttle plate, trigger, and clutch. It is also planned to be a 24 fret design, and a 12 string is also in the works. Naturally, this is the real reasoning behind the Auto-Tune concept, and in addition to standard tuning, at least two dozen open tunings will be programed into the saw. :rockn:

I probably shouldn't say this, but I guess the whole thing is about luring Stihl into copying it, as they have attempted to do with several other (and real) innovations! :laugh::ices_rofl:

:rockn::rockn:

Last edited:
I probably shouldn't say this, but I guess the whole thing is about luring Stihl into copying it, as they have attempted to do with several other (and real) innovations!.......

:deadhorse:

I think a bungee cord would be an upgrade.
Pioneerguy600

Jerry you must be my brother from another mother cause I was just thunking the same thing. Bungee cord would have made that a self-tensioning chain tensioner..... us “real world engineers” gotta do all the thinking for them Swedes ya know. :laugh: :laugh:

Bob just the time you think you have seen everything, something twisted comes through the door .....:D:D

Is this the first thing you said when you learned to speak? It's about as old.

But still true - sort of! :biggrinbounce2:

At least when it comes to AV and air filtration design.

...and 4-channel porting, not the least! :biggrinbounce2:

:rockn::rockn::rockn:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back