Husky Prototype

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya'all find a new drum to beat. That's about as dead as what's between your legs. Between you two, who and what.....well we don't need the details. Who said some old sawyers never die, they just self destruct?

The more use they see the more glitchy they become. I was never a fan of them, but I'm now starting to seriously dislike them.:cheers:

Have yours started leaking?

The only fuel leaker I have is the Dolmar, and none of the Dolmar gurus on here could help - but they sure tried, no problem there!

Last edited:
The more use they see the more glitchy they become. I was never a fan of them, but I'm now starting to seriously dislike them.:cheers:

Perhaps but, personally I've never had a problem as of yet. If I do, I will gladly join the witch burning and even light the fire. I will fully admit, I may not use them with the frequency you do. However, I do believe they get negative PR just because they are a Stihl proprietary design.

Well, he didn't completely cheap out.

Looks like he used a galvanized nail...................

:)

Howdy,
I've seen the second generation mock up. It uses a bungee cord instead of rope and that makes it self adjusting.
Disregards
Gregg

LOL, you had this one coming....metric bolts must be hard to get in good ole usa...:laugh::laugh:

this redneck had imagination...

The story I got was the guy let his nephew use the saw and when he droped it off it was missing a bar nut and had this new adjuster installed....

Never met the nephew but I hear he drives an older pickup..........Could be a redneck....:cheers::cheers:

How did he lose the other parts???

That really is creativity of the highest order right there. lol

Mr. HE:cool:

I could ALMOST see this working if there was a spring attached in the twine somewhere... Haha at least someone was thinking outside the box. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Latest posts

Back