• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 2100 CD Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not real tech savvy and don't care to be. Phone doesn't exactly work real well on this site. But if the 2nd grade weirdo slap was for me then there are more than a few iq points gone a miss. Great Grandpa had one of these saws and would just really like some help figuring out the fix. Every body is a stihl fan round here. Thanks

Not real tech savvy and don't care to be. Phone doesn't exactly work real well on this site. But if the 2nd grade weirdo slap was for me then there are more than a few iq points gone a miss. Great Grandpa had one of these saws and would just really like some help figuring out the fix. Every body is a stihl fan round here. Thanks
I pondered asking the same question on this post a while back. It'll take time but you'll find what you need, good luck it's worth it. 20170811_063957.jpg

Oh and I'm a stihl fan too but this is what I go to cut with. Haha!20170811_073105.jpg

Good grief! Go back and read the thread again. Maybe you'll see that you missed the point.

I’d really enjoy owning the flywheel with the dogs and the complete recoil. Pay pal on the ready. What is the total?

A good used unit. No broken vent fins if you have one. It’s not a show saw it’s going to be used a little.

It’s greatly appreciated. If it wasn’t for you guys on this forum I’d be dead in the water on my project.

What flywheel do you have? From my understanding there are two or more different starter assemblies. They look identical but, one is (deeper?) Than the other. Basically, one type of flywheel sticks further out. Also, 298xp flywheel are identical but, only have two starter pawls.

Not sure on the 2100 flywheel I ordered and it’s in the mail. Here is the back side pic I don’t know if the part number is visible. The 298 flywheel you are correct. 2 pawls and mine is heavily damaged or I’d try to use it

Attachments

• 4D0095E5-FDF8-48F6-84A7-BDD567448E05.png
    4D0095E5-FDF8-48F6-84A7-BDD567448E05.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back