• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 2100? Chain Brake Handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trades huh? .......how about a 24" Husqvarna branded bar? Its the small mount(k095). 3/8, .058. It has a couple extra oil holes drilled....then epoxied closed. My attempt to fit it to another saw. Otherwise its new. Never had a chain on it......Ill get a couple pics posted soon.

Trades huh? .......how about a 24" Husqvarna branded bar? Its the small mount(k095). 3/8, .058. It has a couple extra oil holes drilled....then epoxied closed. My attempt to fit it to another saw. Otherwise its new. Never had a chain on it......Ill get a couple pics posted soon.
Not overly interested in the bar since I don't own a single husky o_O Ill ask my friend tho and let you know what he says!

My buddy got rid of the saw it would have fit so I'm a no on the husqvarna bar. Any stihl stuff?

Latest posts

Back