Husqvarna 266xp clutch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogeJB156

Reaction score
where can I get a husqvarna 266 xp coarse thread clutch - all I've seen available are 3/8 fine thread (after market )which is smaller than the shaft on my saw - I believe mine is close to 7/16 and has coarse threads
Tried dealers and found its not available

look for early 61 practica/rancher clutch. Also if you have or find a worn or broken coarse clutch with a good spider you can use fine thread shoes and springs from the same style clutch. Ken

Those are getting hard to come by- you might ask BPlust - a member here who knows a lot about Jonsered and Husqvarna parts.
Thanks for the help and one follow up question - how do I get ahold of BPlust ? I'm brand new to this and don't know my way around yet
Thanks

AHA!!

I did find my notes!!

That clutch was used on .. (drum roll please) ... 61/65/77/162/266/480 saws ....

The membership here should have plenty of carcasses laying around ....

:cheers:

P.S. You can reach Bryan by sending him a PM

What xx06 said. That is what I did. Bought a new fine thread clutch and swapped the parts. Pain in the ass but the only way to keep the coarse thread clutches working.

Latest posts

Back