Husqvarna 562XP is the worse saw ever made

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used an 029 for well over 10 years cut tons of wood and never had any problems. Sold it for $200. Talk about getting my money's worth.
029 for the win.

I used an 029 for well over 10 years cut tons of wood and never had any problems. Sold it for $200. Talk about getting my money's worth.
029 for the win.

That's wasn't the point...the point was either a troll or someone with no intelligence was having troubles with a 562xp...so I recommended a saw with a reputation a bit different than the 562xp...wasn't an actual rip on 029s...

That's wasn't the point...the point was either a troll or someone with no intelligence was having troubles with a 562xp...so I recommended a saw with a reputation a bit different than the 562xp...wasn't an actual rip on 029s...
I didn’t even take it as a rip. Lol
I was trying to poke a little fun myself.

Hi guys,
i bought the saw few months ago and it is been the fourth times something has gone wrong with it. As soon as I started the saw today, I noticed the engine doesn't run as smoothly as it should be.When I engage the chain brake the engine stalls and when i leave the saw running without engaging the throttle for a few minutes it also stalls. Its also super hard to start. Should I trash it and buy a new one or try to fix it? Any suggestion?
I've got an 036 that runs like a top. I'd be happy to take one for the team, and trade you straight up. I'll even pay shipping both ways.

I think we are being trolled.

I have used a saw for a living for over 25 years. The 562 xp ranks near the top of my favourites.

This thread got pulled for a little bit right after posting. I'm surprised to see it back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
i bought the saw few months ago and it is been the fourth times something has gone wrong with it. As soon as I started the saw today, I noticed the engine doesn't run as smoothly as it should be.When I engage the chain brake the engine stalls and when i leave the saw running without engaging the throttle for a few minutes it also stalls. Its also super hard to start. Should I trash it and buy a new one or try to fix it? Any suggestion?

Have you tried pulling the trigger and putting it in wood for several minutes? Seems to cure both the poor idle condition and the lack of enthusiasm for the 562. Feel free to send it to me, I'd be happy to try to "repair it" for you.

I think we are being trolled.

I have used a saw for a living for over 25 years. The 562 xp ranks near the top of my favourites.
My initial thought as well.

If you follow his other thread, he called a dealer yesterday and they want $20 to look at the carb......

Hi guys,
I'll give you $25 shipped for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back