Husqvarna T540xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLOCKED

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
All I can find are posts on people trying to sell there 540's. I bought a Stihl 200 before the 201 came out. Looking for some reviews before I add another top handle to my arsenal! I checked it out at the dealer and it seems really nice.

If in the search for a new TH check out the Echo 355T. Has had excelent reviews here at a much lesser price point.

2 great options from Stihl, 150 and 201CM are both nasty little critters that are impressive right out of the box!

150 is so very light, for pruning, small removals and especially orchard work they are the cats A@@. The tiny chain takes some getting used to for sharpening, some say the idle is kind of funky, I have not had that problem though.

201CM has big power like the legendary 200T, with a broader powerband, improved AV and fuel economy, starts damn easy also, hot or cold.

In a side by side comparison, the 201CM would edge out the 200T, IMO

Pics of the 150 and 210CM on the scale, both saws are about 3/4 full of fuel and oil.

Attachments

• SAM_3886.JPG
    SAM_3886.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 53
  • SAM_3883.JPG
    SAM_3883.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 49
I remember a few years ago when I presented my Oleo Mac g250, about same power and weight league as the new Stihl 150, everyone was, nicely said, VERY sceptical how anyone could be happy with such a mini chainsaw...Now since Stihl "invented" the small tophandle everyone is commenting that it is so innovative..

:laugh:

Latest posts

Back