Husqvarna Technical Pants

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jet47

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Received my Husqvarna Technical Chainsaw pants last Wednesday. I have to say well worth the 'small fortune' they cost. Very comfortable and don't seem as bulky as the chainsaw pants I have worn in the past (Husky and Stihl).

What did they cost? How do they compare to a double knee logger pants, worth the extra expense? Do they have a chainsaw safety rating? Link?

If they are anything like the Stihl Forestrywear Comfort ones from 2006 that I have (and I'am quite sure they are), they should be great compared to more traditional ones.

I just googled them and found them for $200. They are chainsaw protective pants but it doesn't say what rating they have, just that they were tested per ASTM.

Trying to post pics. My MacBook was just updated with the latest software but for some reason I am having a hard time uploading pictures.
They cost me $279 plus tax Canadian.

If you climb. Wait for technical extreme gen 2 coming soon.
My local Husqvarna dealer mentioned there was a new safety pant coming to Canada soon. The only thing he knew was that they would be considerably cheaper.
Are these the ones you are referring too?

My local Husqvarna dealer mentioned there was a new safety pant coming to Canada soon. The only thing he knew was that they would be considerably cheaper.
Are these the ones you are referring too?
I`m afraid not. It is the new technical extreme I referring to

Back