Husqvarna vs Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had it for at least a year before I just finally fell down......then another year before it was diagnosed. Two years of treatment before I started thinking clearly again.

I've finally started playing chess online again in the last few months, but may never play at the level I once played at.

I had it for at least a year before I just finally fell down......then another year before it was diagnosed. Two years of treatment before I started thinking clearly again.

I've finally started playing chess online again in the last few months, but may never play at the level I once played at.

Keep going my friend, I know that road is not easy. One of the people I used to ride with (one of the two girls in the group, I ride with A riders) is a self employed carpenter. She got it, and it knocked the heck out of her business and her riding.

My Dad (when he was with us) my brother and I all used to enjoy playing chess, and I was briefly in an informal group that did it. I love the game, but won't say I was ever high level. Seems like it is not played as much as it used to be. I'm glad to hear you are back at it. My Dad used to have a fancy set made from ivory. Don't know what happened to it.

Be Well,
MustangMike

Back