Huztl Farmertec 372 Build Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A strange thing happened to my kit saw. I don't have a bar and chain to fit it yet so I have just been cranking it up and letting it run for a few minutes when I would get time. It's been cranked 7 or 8 times now. I haven't tried to tune because I didn't want to review it too high with no b&c. I turned the H&L needles 1 1/4 turns out before I installed the carb. I cranked it day before yesterday and it was running and then died. I tried cranking it back but it would fire up and then die. It started raining so I put it back up. I got it out today and it would not start. I started taking the carb off, thought maybe it got something sucked up in it. I got it loose and pulled the grommet off and the H needle was completely out of the carb and stuck inside the grommet. I put it back together and it fired up. I thought that was very strange, never had a card needle come out on it's own.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

As a follow up to my cracked case half issue.... I went back and forth emailing Huztl answering their questions, it takes a while as it seems to be one question per email and time difference effectively means you get one email per day.

Anyway the end result is Huztl sent me out a replacement case half to replace the bad one which arrived in the post this morning... 20180803_171533.jpg

I know some have had issues with their customer service but in this case I really can't fault them.
If time allows I'll have the 372BB back up and running tomorrow

As a follow up to my cracked case half issue.... I went back and forth emailing Huztl answering their questions, it takes a while as it seems to be one question per email and time difference effectively means you get one email per day.

Anyway the end result is Huztl sent me out a replacement case half to replace the bad one which arrived in the post this morning... View attachment 666618

I know some have had issues with their customer service but in this case I really can't fault them.
They redesigned the website livechat
Is a option
Might be better or worse to deal with them now
Lol

Anyway the end result is Huztl sent me out a replacement case half to replace the bad one which arrived in the post this morning... View attachment 666618

How long did this process take? I sent them an email about some bad parts I received with my 660 kit. It took 3 days for them to ask for pictures. I sent pictures, 2 days later I got another email asking for more details about the problems. I replied. It's been a week since then and I have not received any response from them.

How long did this process take? I sent them an email about some bad parts I received with my 660 kit. It took 3 days for them to ask for pictures. I sent pictures, 2 days later I got another email asking for more details about the problems. I replied. It's been a week since then and I have not received any response from them.

I sent the first message through their website on 19th July the last email I had from them (to say they were going to dispatch a replacement case half) was on 27th... the part arrived in the post on the 3rd August.

So 8 days or so to get a replacement dispatched and another 7 days to arrive. Seems strange them taking so long to respond in your case.

I sent the first message through their website on 19th July the last email I had from them (to say they were going to dispatch a replacement case half) was on 27th... the part arrived in the post on the 3rd August.

So 8 days or so to get a replacement dispatched and another 7 days to arrive. Seems strange them taking so long to respond in your case.
Me too, I don't know what is going on.

Back