Huztl fast shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bang

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought some parts and tools off their website late on 2/20 and they arrived today. This is my 1st order from them and the parts appear to be nice but I can't say that for sure yet.

You guys won't believe me but I just got a ms390 cylinder kit in 8-9 days from eBay....it came from Hong Kong or china...

Funny you say this, because when I seen it in the mail today, I was like wow that's fastest I have seen yet!!

I placed my first order from Huztl website THREE DAYS AGO. I have yet to receive a conformation, or a thank you!
Even after contacting them through their mail ? ?

Not bad 11 day's for my order to come in two 372 50mm cylinder kits they are nicely made and finished but one had the decomp untapped they are sending me another one that's good customer service i think huztl on the left.20170219_145832.jpg

I placed my first order from Huztl website THREE DAYS AGO. I have yet to receive a conformation, or a thank you!
Even after contacting them through their mail ? ?
log on the site and click on your order then click detail. You should see the tracking#.

Not bad 11 day's for my order to come in two 372 50mm cylinder kits they are nicely made and finished but one had the decomp untapped they are sending me another one that's good customer service i think huztl on the left.View attachment 562001
Yes I got a bad one once, they asked for pics, I sent them, they sent new parts....I was very happy!!!

Yes sometimes they do t update their tracking numbers at all....I have ordered a lot of stuff from eBay, and I haven't not received anything yet!!

Yes sometimes they do t update their tracking numbers at all....I have ordered a lot of stuff from eBay, and I haven't not received anything yet!!
My first time to order from them---Just beginning to wonder if I have thrown away over $100 ! !

I believe you will be ok, the first few times I ordered, I thought wow just pissed that money away, sure enough it always comes!!!!!

You should be ok

What I've found in ordering from Hutzl, wangluo18, globaltrading2win, machinedoctors - on ebay:
epacket - good with tracking #. 8-15 days
economy shipping: bad news - no tracking # and 1.5-2 months.

^ this has also been my experience. I just know now to not expect anything for a couple months and plan my work accordingly... it sucks but its a hell of a lot cheaper than OEM, especially for saws that are cheap/junk to begin with.

Packages large enough to be shipped sf-express are on average 10 days as well as long as the stuff is in stock. Inventory control is an issue and as already mentioned, you won't know about it till you start harping on them.

The best thing we can all do is to remind them that we expect to be informed. You shouldn't have to resort to sending wtf emails before getting a response.

I mean really :wtf:

i just ordered a few things from um-- we shall see how long it takes this time--lol--

Did that this morning. Submitted my order number and all it says is "paid" ?

Well-I feel a little better. After three request for communication, they finally shipped my items and gave tracking number! Actually sent three identical replies?
Shipped FOUR DAYS after PP Payment. No doubt it will take a while. I order a lot of parts from Greece and 6 days is about average for receiving order.
Guess I am just used to any vendor I have dealt with, to responded in a short time after payment.
I will still keep my fingers crossed.

Back