Huztl fast shipping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a 660 kit and a 660 BB cylinder on the 16th. Still hasn't shipped. Being told BB kit is on back order. :(

I ordered a 660 kit and a 660 BB cylinder on the 16th. Still hasn't shipped. Being told BB kit is on back order. :(
Wow my last two orders took 8-9 day's from the website i didn't order a saw kit my two assembled 365s from aliexpress took 11 days to come in did you order from the huztl site or ebay.

Wow my last two orders took 8-9 day's from the website i didn't order a saw kit my two assembled 365s from aliexpress took 11 days to come in did you order from the huztl site or ebay.

From the Huztl site.

So this morning I get a notification from UPS saying I'm getting a package from SF Express?! Nothing on the Huztl website. Not celebrating till the box is in my house.

So this morning I get a notification from UPS saying I'm getting a package from SF Express?! Nothing on the Huztl website. Not celebrating till the box is in my house.

SAW IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!
Did a quicky inventory and it looks like everything is here. Specifically opened up the cases to look at them. Everything appears to be good but I'll know more once I start to build. Got two other saws I have to finish first…

SAW IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!
Did a quicky inventory and it looks like everything is here. Specifically opened up the cases to look at them. Everything appears to be good but I'll know more once I start to build. Got two other saws I have to finish first…
Good i wish they had a better tracking system but they do have good customer service when i dealt with them.

If you bought directly from Huztl then once you have their tracking number with a shipped status on your item you can use this tracking system to watch the shipping process with details on where your item is. CLICK HERE

Anyone have any ideas why my package hasn’t made it to US? Could it be stuck in Chicago and didn’t get scanned yet?
6cb91275e46c403734ee32a6e5527786.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back