Huztl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you buy direct through HLSupply? I bought the 660 kit a couple months ago but at that time the HLS 440 kits were out of stock.

The 660 shipped out of Daytona Beach FL and was to my door within 4-5 days.. If they have the 440 kits back in stock I may consider grabbing one to fill in some non critical items & hardware on some actual 044 builds I’ll be getting into

HL Supply isn't direct. They're a reseller. Huztl or Arbotec wild be direct.

My 070 saw kit order has been sitting in hong kong since 09/15. Ordered 09/14.
I actually ordered a guide bar and chain four days after ordering the saw kit and ups already has them in Secaucus NJ.
I’m getting pissed.
If it get here won’t order another.

Once it leave their plant there's really nothing they can do. Customs on both sides of the ocean are a crap shoot and it got way worse after trump trade war started.

My 070 saw kit order has been sitting in hong kong since 09/15. Ordered 09/14.
I actually ordered a guide bar and chain four days after ordering the saw kit and ups already has them in Secaucus NJ.
I’m getting pissed.
If it get here won’t order another.

On sale at HLS till miidnight 09/24/2018 for $224.99 plus shipping from Florida.
https://www.hlsproparts.com/dealoftheday.asp

I was hoping that since my kit hasn’t even left china yet that they would give me credit for the difference in the 30% sale they have but they refused.
I even offered to apply that credit toward a 46” mill and they still refused.

Latest posts

Back