I am not even going to comment on this one...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna paint my old Poulan Micro XXV to look like Livewire's avatar. It will be called the Thong.

Guess you missed the special editions and didn't put one back for collectors purposes eh Goat;) :ices_rofl: :hmm3grin2orange: .
CopyofCoyote2006.jpg
I got one of those Black and chrome Poulans mines a bit different they called it a titanium. But I think I will leave my Mac's bumble bee colour!

I'm gonna paint my old Poulan Micro XXV to look like Livewire's avatar. It will be called the Thong.
Wild Thong!
You make my heart gong!
You make every cut groovey!
Wild Thong!

(sorry guys, couldn't resist, ya ya, resist more often :p )
Whatta way to make ma 1900th post, sheesh............

Last edited:
Thanks to this site he has over 300 hits at just 6 days and 4 hours. He is probably thinking he is going to be rolling in the dough.

Ya know, Ive got a can of Khaki, and a Can of Army Green....What you think?

Poulan 2300 Camo Edition?

That thing will turn in excess of 13,000 RPMs and tear a tree to pieces quicker than you can spit.

IMO, he is not a scam artist, he is simply a guy that dolled up a saw and is trying to turn a buck. Any one who reads the description with half a concious thought pattern stirring should know exactly what they are getting.

The opening bid on the thing is pretty reasonable, and ASSUMING that it runs as good as it should with all the new parts he threw at it, should make someone happy for a couple of bills.

Then again.............................................................

Chuck

Actualy if you cut out the flashy words that is the most honest description ever. He is telling you what it is and what he did to it and why. Take a look at the compete beater 066 on there now that got dolled up and called barley used.

How about we all get together & start a bidding war on ebay & drive that sucker to the moon.

I really like the 13k bit

Id like to see that out of a 610

The seller sounds like he tells it like it is. I'm sure there are uneducated buyers (non AS members) that would be happy to bid on and buy his saws.

Thats the least of it-

Actualy if you cut out the flashy words that is the most honest description ever. He is telling you what it is and what he did to it and why. Take a look at the compete beater 066 on there now that got dolled up and called barley used.

http://cgi.ebay.com/075-AV-Stihl-Chain-Saw_W0QQitemZ330156320006QQihZ014QQcategoryZ20538QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Take a look at this little gem of a saw, not a repaint no siree.

Also I believe that it is an 076 with an 075 top cover, but he prolly don't know about all that.

Chuck

Last edited:
That is a complete and utter disgrace to the older good mccullochs out there.

Seems like some of the stihlheads really liked the black max look. :bowdown:
paintedstihl.jpg

You can tell by the flat black paint, that's one a them there assault chainsaws.

:chainsawguy:

They belong on the battlefield, not on Beaver Cleaver's suburban backyard.

Congress ought to ban them. They have no other legitimate use than to buck and rip up human beings. Why else would they be painted black???

I really like the 13k bit

Id like to see that out of a 610
You can get any 10 series style engine saw to run 13 thou if you know how but I doubt seriously if that one will.Then also,speed out of the cut is nothing but noise,kind of like a "sonic" drag race.Speed in the cut is the only thing that matters.

To He!! with building bike saws........... The real $$$$ is in overhauled 610's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

how could I have been so STUPID...

Latest posts

Back