I just cut myself with my 660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now wasn`t that a stupid thing to do.If you think that was bad i got a kickback & ripped my scrotum open,now i have a 4" scar there.Did cry or be sick just laughed all the way to hospital with the boss.

That is how we get wise; from doing stupid things. If there is lots of tooth left, file or grind back till you have a raker clearance of no more than 35 thou. absolute max. 30 would be preferable.

Re: I ain't

Originally posted by Adam Lucas
I ain't stupid. Your a poos-e. Lets see cut your leg open. I'm tuff and SICK SICK SICK!!!

18114.gif

That's pretty smart for a new guy. You knew to mispell poos-e so that it wouldn't get replaced with question marks. Hmm...

Last edited:
This has got to be the most obvious troll I've seen. Check out the profile of Mr. Lucas.

<b>Biography</b> im sick

<b>Location </b> upstate ny

<b>Interests </b> being sick

<b>Occupation </b> owner of fly by night tree care

I think eric has a good point here. Don't worry 'bout what a troll is. Just prove to us you are the best.

love
nick

Re: How many computers do i got

What does that have to do with being SICK SICK SICK?

Cuz you're twin sister just showed up. Twin trolls, how cute!

18114.gif

U cut your self

U half to very dumb to do that lol. And if you are goin to be an idiot and post stupid thing like you are so please get off this site. The other guys on here get sick of hearing idiots like you and you r going to get yourself kicked off. So wise up and post rite or leave!

Re: How many computers do i got

What does that have to do with being SICK SICK SICK?

Hey Treescompany how is your old man?
Is he still the best climder in the GTA?
Tell him we said Hi!

Personal coaching may help with the game-playing. Counseling for the disturbed mind

Goodbye. Lucas. you indignify this site and our profession. Goodbye.

Originally posted by Ross Turner
[ i got a kickback & ripped my scrotum open,now i have a 4" scar there.

Ouch, big time

I felt that one hurting me just from reading it, where a guy doesn't need to get hurt, Ouch again.

Someone here must have bought themselves one those E machine computers like I have, four people can share the same computer.

It wouldn't be hard to have four different trolls on a computer like this. I know because I have prowled as a guest using my wifes side of the computer. It wouldn't too hard to register, with a different avator

It's been tempting to put up something to get everyone riled up, like saying something like " toppping trees is good " just to see the reaction I would get or have my own thread going.

Too many trolls have been around lately. Any guesses as to who is behind them ?????

Larry

I'll tell you what man, you really are SICK, SICK, SICK....

on the other hand I did laugh, laugh, laugh.:D

Latest posts

Back