I Need some 16" .325 chain recommendations for my new 346xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyGun

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Finally received my 346xp after a couple of months of waiting. I plan on doing a little bit of cutting in a couple of weeks and would like to order a few spare chains. Can anybody recommend me some good semi-chisel and full-chisel chains? I have the 16" bar that came on the saw currently. It is a 16" .325 .50 bar. All my cutting with this saw will be limbing firewood. I already have the 372xp for the bigger stuff. In the past I have used the woodland pro chains for my 372xp but I noticed they don't have these in the semi-chisel for my current 346xp setup. What brands/types have you guys used and like on your limbing saws?

i agree,, oregon is very hard to beat. when it comes to limbing, im not sure i like one more than the other. the semi seems to work nice and smooth. in twenty years ive tried a few other chains and always went back to good ole oregons. although i liked the sandvik windsor chain when we could get it.:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back