I passed!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonBull

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Just wanted to boast a little. I went down to Northeast Stihls headquarters the last two days and completed and passed their silver school. It may not be that big of a deal and to some of you its a gimmick. I am happy and very pleased with the extra knowledge I have gained.

now onto the big one. VA beach for the Gold school.

Thanks guys!

I have been HERE for two years we have only had the dealership since June or so of this year.

I am looking at going to the Gold course in around April.

:cheers: Nice dude

Knowledge is power, power is money, money means chicks, then with chicks you'll get more money, and with more money you'll get more chicks, then more money, then more chicks, lmfao... A quote from Beavis...

Nice that Stihl offers that. 2 days?? between smoke breaks and instructors getting derailed on stories how much did you really learn that you didn't know? Serious question from my experiance of attending 2 weeks of Honda outboard school and listening to our shortround instructor talk about twin 225's on rubber Coast guard boats with Ma Deuces on them.

Last edited:
What a dream job that would be for me!! Work around new Stihl power equipment all day long and climb trees. Although I would be caught sneaking home new saws and trying them out LOL... Keep up the good work BostonBull....

Latest posts

Back