I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an epic fail... http://bellingham.craigslist.org/grd/5260764561.html

00101_aODf3yoblZH_600x450.jpg

If you priced a muffler for one of those little buggars you would understand why.

Joe

I built one for my 064... looks nearly stock, and probably performs at least as well... that is just wrong in so many ways.. Since I've learned a bit about tuned pipes, I can see why it runs like crap.. after about 200mm the pipe should expand to provide a suction while the transfer ports are open, this does the opposite, preventing transfer flow at pretty much exactly that time

Occasionally I like to post my kijiji watch list deals. I'm broke folks, so go buys these things so I don't have to lust after them! (Thanks @Atechguy for grabbing that echo!)image.jpg
Partner 5000+ for $80

image.jpg
262xp for $300

image.jpg

285cd for $200

image.jpg

Heap of saws for $700. May or May not be a good deal, but interesting none the less.

image.jpg
Minty 357xp for $380

image.jpg

Small skid of saws $125

image.jpg

Jonny 625, needs a tuneup $100

image.jpg

2xx series husky $100

image.jpg
50 cc jonny parts saw $20

image.jpg

90 cc jonny, cracked handle $50

I'm looking for some advice. In the ad--eight broken chainsaws for $40.00-- you'll see a pile of saws. I can tell that a few of them are nothing special. There is Poulan-made Craftsman top-handle (not sure which model) that caught my eye, and there might some 'better' saws buried in the pile.

I don't have large stash of spare bars & chains. My thinking is the bars would be worth the price, and it's possible that some of the chains aren't safety and have some life left. And maybe the seller will accept a lower price.

http://houston.craigslist.org/for/5300755432.html

Oh yeah, if anybody has the urge to contact the seller, go for it. My wife would thank you for removing the temptation :laugh:.

Latest posts

Back