I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OEM

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-13%20at%2010.54.57%20PM_zpsopg8d4uh.png

Not mine, don't think I know him either.

I spoke with the guy yesterday afternoon for quite some time. I know I saw it posted somewhere ---- He is the one that ended up getting the good deal on the lot of 4 bow saws plus a few others. There may be a 306A and 245A that might be coming up for sale on top of the 3400 bow, unfortunately no big boys available.

When I let him know about SA and that his add was over here, he seemed grateful, really excited and was going to check us out. He sounds like he knows his way around saws - hopefully he'll join in on our fun. :)

Dang...shipping would eat me up to NC... Would love to have it to go with my other P-series saws.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

If it wasn't a 5 hr round trip I would offer to go pick it up for you.

Ontario is a huge province.

I spoke with the guy yesterday afternoon for quite some time. I know I saw it posted somewhere ---- He is the one that ended up getting the good deal on the lot of 4 bow saws plus a few others. There may be a 306A and 245A that might be coming up for sale on top of the 3400 bow, unfortunately no big boys available.

When I let him know about SA and that his add was over here, he seemed grateful, really excited and was going to check us out. He sounds like he knows his way around saws - hopefully he'll join in on our fun. :)

I wonder if he is the same guy who was using my pictures in his want ads on CL?

I wonder if he is the same guy who was using my pictures in his want ads on CL?
This add? http://richmond.craigslist.org/tls/5239314309.html If so I don't think it would be the same guy. Compare the 3400 add and the wanted add the styles are completely different. If it was the same guy I would think that he wound make the for sale add look all goofy like the wanted add. One never knows though.

00404_bppcslUIubA_600x450.jpg

Latest posts

Back