I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I've been trying to stay off of Craigslist to help keep the CAD at bay. :eyeroll:

Then you missed the 25 ton speeco splitter at Verona then too? 4 years old and $500. I was not thinking at the time. Should have jumped all over it. Would make life alot easier. But, then again I want to get rid of one toy to get another one. Missed a nice AR on teh MWT board too. Now with this snow I hope to get my sled gone and order a nice AR. On a saw note I picked up a echo 3600 homey 540 carcess and a P52 carcess last week and a 8200 mac today. Also got a like new MS390 a guy got pissed at and tossed. Cracked the fuel tank. Looks like if he cleaned the air filter he might have had some good luck with it.
Bob

Sounds like I need to have you teach me how to pay better attention!

Sorry aboout the splitter. Since I burn about 90% elm, it is a must!

I hope your not joking about the splitter. That would be a hell of a buy. I can't complain though. Got one here that goes on teh 3 point of the tractor. Just a little inconvenant to take along ways. Most of the times I knock down the big stuff with the saw then split by hand. Got to keep the good figure going you know.
LOL
The saws I pick up at a shop I get to often. Got to do some work on teh 8200 on teh bar mount area but other then that it looks great.
Bob

I hope your not joking about the splitter. That would be a hell of a buy. I can't complain though. Got one here that goes on teh 3 point of the tractor. Just a little inconvenant to take along ways. Most of the times I knock down the big stuff with the saw then split by hand. Got to keep the good figure going you know.
LOL

Bob

I gave up on that years ago. Now I just sit and split.

I didn't get that splitter. I've got a Brave 22 ton. But someone sure got a fantastic deal!

Latest posts

Back