I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watsonr

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
The sweet looking Homelite in the front of the pic isn't an E-Z. It's an XL123. Same displacement as an XL12, and was Homelite's first attempt at "replacing" the XL12/SXL family. Next came the 300, the 330, the 350, the 360, and the 410. All were out of production before the XL12/SXL saws. The XL123 is a neat little saw though. Uses the same bars as the Homelite E-Z and mid size Husky's.

Didn't even read the ad, but hey, I learned something today....thanks. It does look like an EZ, with 54cc's it ought to rip, especially with the .325 chain!

greg986547

greg986547

ArboristSite Operative
Would you dare say his name in public? or is this :quiet:

Wayne Sutton was/is a good guy....He gave me my first set of boots, clothes and gear when I got my first choker setting job in the woods. I paid him off over the first two or three pay checks... I wasn't aware of any Stihl dealers near him (woodland would've been the closest) but if he put em out of business it probably had to do with a loyal customer base...

jeeptj19992001

jeeptj19992001

Addicted to ArboristSite
mcculloch 1000, 100cc chainsaw - $200 (mexico ny)

mcculloch 1000, 100cc chainsaw

ts a 1973 Mcculloch 1000 or a p100 made by partner and Mcculloch. its a great saw it needs two bolt and two springs for the start pawls. iv used it for almost three years it cuts faster than a sthil 041. i bought a new saw so i don't need this one.if any one is interested i can have the two problems fixed. call or text 315-2007-055

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Didn't even read the ad, but hey, I learned something today....thanks. It does look like an EZ, with 54cc's it ought to rip, especially with the .325 chain!

I learn something new just about every time I visit this site. I've handled a few of those 'hundred series' XL saws, but have never ran one. They certainly are lookers, and feel a tad lighter than the XL12/SXL saws.

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Check out this guy...some kind of oil ? It's the shipping that got me...$8.50 to the US.

and $300 to Canada....LMFAO. I hope he doesn't hook anybody.

Vintage 318 Pneumatic Tools Compressor Chainsaw Lube on eBay.ca (item 260687762023 end time 02-Feb-11 15:28:54 EST)

That's damn funny Chris. Yet another a hole that's 'pushing' the "no inflated shipping/handling charges" rule a bit on feebay. I know it's expensive for you Cannucks to get it, but I bet that compressor lube is as valuable and useful as antenna lube for your car...............and you may be able to use it on your muffler bearings too!:D

Looks like I may indeed need a Super E-Z piston and cylinder afterall. PM me with what you need for a set (shipped to the Great Land of Freedom), if you've got a good set you'd part with.

-Aaron

DSS

Cowshot
That's damn funny Chris. Yet another a hole that's 'pushing' the "no inflated shipping/handling charges" rule a bit on feebay. I know it's expensive for you Cannucks to get it, but I bet that compressor lube is as valuable and useful as antenna lube for your car...............and you may be able to use it on your muffler bearings too!:D

Looks like I may indeed need a Super E-Z piston and cylinder afterall. PM me with what you need for a set (shipped to the Great Land of Freedom), if you've got a good set you'd part with.

-Aaron

I shall have to get a snow shovel and dig out the barn door in the morning. I'll check the condition....I think I have two actually.

If I find one you can have it for the shipping. I'll be in touch.

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
I shall have to get a snow shovel and dig out the barn door in the morning. I'll check the condition....I think I have two actually.

If I find one you can have it for the shipping. I'll be in touch.

Thanks Chris! I could use an E-Z bar nut or two while you're at it as well. Did I just ask you to check your nuts???:D

I'm still on the lookout for big old Pioneer saws and parts to send back to you Canadians..........exporters of comedians, good whiskey, and old Homelite parts...:cheers:

DSS

Cowshot
Thanks Chris! I could use an E-Z bar nut or two while you're at it as well. Did I just ask you to check your nuts???:D

I'm still on the lookout for big old Pioneer saws and parts to send back to you Canadians..........exporters of comedians, good whiskey, and old Homelite parts...:cheers:

Good grief.

I'll see what I can find:glasses-cool:

Latest posts