I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For people only, any people here?

attachment.php

;);););););) husqvarna chain saws 345 sizes 20

This one says "please only people", I was going to call but I just found out I'm a F#@&!NG dolphin

That Poulan 306A is certainly worth at least $25, even if it's only a parts saw. If that ad was in my local CL, I'd have already picked it up.:D

I agree with you Aaron, as I was recently encouraged to purchase one of these locally, in much nicer shape that runs perfectly for a little more than twice that price.................:msp_wink:

I agree with you Aaron, as I was recently encouraged to purchase one of these locally, in much nicer shape that runs perfectly for a little more than twice that price.................:msp_wink:

Even though that sounds like a good deal, it won't help you run any faster ... :msp_rolleyes:

And you were given stellar advice Jonathan. If you feel otherwise I'm sure the fellow who advised you would give you what you have into it to take it off your hands (same with that PM800).:D

Even though that sounds like a good deal, it won't help you run any faster ... :msp_rolleyes:

UTWN (Uncle Teddy Wing Nut) I had to "like" your post in order to "unlike" it.........a "dislike" button certainly would make the whole process more expedient.

JJ, I thought that engine was a 2 smoker.......am I wrong again?

They are a two-cycle but I still think they'd do fine in a Beetle. You'd have to adjust the carburetion a bit and
I don't think they'd get enough airflow in the VW engine compartment, is why I'm thinking of some kind a
additional cooling system. A guy here put twin Honda CR-500 motors in a Squareback, that thing would really scoot.

This one says "please only people", I was going to call but I just found out I'm a F#@&!NG dolphin

That explains a lot.

Back