I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husqvarna 288 lite | eBay

Quoted from the auction description

"Up for bkm,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''[;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"

Husqvarna 288 lite | eBay

Quoted from the auction description

"Up for bkm,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km,km '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''[;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;"

If you scroll down abut a mile you find his description.

Up for bid is a husqvarna 288 lite chainsaw, shown with bar and chain, which are not included in this auction, The chainsaw runs good but has a little hole in the crank case so it leaks out oil, it can be an easy fix, other than that it is a great running saw. Ask all questions before bidding. If item is being shipped, I would recommend gettin shipping insurance, once item leaves me, the condintion is out of my control and if damaged during shipping make sure that the shipping company is aware of it right away.

Back