I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
50 "chain saws".

Ok when the OP posted, I didn't want to step on his toes. At this point though, I kinda feel like they're open game so to speak. I called just before 9:00 last night. Apparently they'd still available. Supposed to get a call back today.

Any thoughts? I don't want to be a "claim jumper".

Ok when the OP posted, I didn't want to step on his toes. At this point though, I kinda feel like they're open game so to speak. I called just before 9:00 last night. Apparently they'd still available. Supposed to get a call back today.

To me, it's fair game. That can't last long and the OP should have known that prior to posting.

Um, they are listed publicly for sale. and if they are still for sale...and you have the money...it is a free market.

Claim jumper? If you keep asking the forums permission when you buy saws, you will only end up with over priced junk.

Too late, I already bought them.

j/k

Um, they are listed publicly for sale. and if they are still for sale...and you have the money...it is a free market.

Claim jumper? If you keep asking the forums permission when you buy saws, you will only end up with over priced junk.

j/k

Pictures:confused:

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

$325 pretty? Seems optimistic.i had no idea that old crapsmen fetched more than a nice Stihl 026 pro.

That saw is only worth about 125.00 to 150.00 tops. I see them on ebay for even less in just as good of shape. This is one I got for less than a 100.00

268396d1355846953-craftsman-3-7-jpg

People may get upset or whatever because they missed out. If the seller had agreed to at least meet with someone else and give them the first shot, then it's crappy if they sell it out from under them. If they have not, then the first there with the cash gets em. No matter what happens THEY ARE JUST CHAINSAWS. I recently bought a Dolmar 166. I waited till the next morning to go get it and that left a lot of time for someone to buy it out from under me. The seller held to his word and I brought it home the next morning. If someone would have beat me to it BIG DEAL IT"S JUST A CHAINSAW. If I think my integrity will be compromised over a chainsaw, it's just not worth it to ME. People's feelings may get hurt but
361px-Aiga_down_arrow_.svg.png

All is fair in love & chainsaws!

I see it as first come first serve. What the seller does is out of everyones control.
I just want to see the pictures, so we can live through this picture vicariously and celebrate this possible great treasure:D

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

j/k

The irony is thick in this post.

the OP is still here

I am still here!!!!!!!

I called them this morning and said I wanted them - supposed to get a call back. as long as someone here gets them I am fine with it!

I will keep you posted.

I am still here!!!!!!!

I called them this morning and said I wanted them - supposed to get a call back. as long as someone here gets them I am fine with it!

I will keep you posted.

Find out where they are and go get them!!!

I can't believe:
1) They are still there, and
2) You haven't gone to get them!

:agree2:
man, you got to let people know you're still on this. but more importantly, you gonna have to get aggressive if you really want them saws. if you don't want them, it would be nice to let others know that too. just sayin. now, find out where they are and go get em.

Latest posts

Back