I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke to the CL poster. I say that as apparently the saws belong to a family friend, who wants them all gone. Apparently I spoke to both his mother and father on earlier call attempts. The "issue" is that he doesn't yet have possession of the saws. He was supposed to get them today, and now says tomorrow. He tells me there are a LOT more then 50. Probably hundreds. Enough to fill to near horder status a 2-car garage, with barely a walkway.

Still haven't laid hands on any saws, but there are too many people involved to just be a hoax.

Sounds like he needs help moving all those saws. Maybe you could show up in a large truck w/trailer and some BIG buddies to help with the moving part!

This has got the makings of an epic saw tale!:chainsaw:

Funny you say that. I suggested the very same thing. I think he's overwhelmed. Told him "I have a truck and trailer, and could help make it happen". Spoke to an associate tonight, I've got some warehouse space available about 30 minutes from where the saws allegedly are. If it happens, I'm ready.

I've got a couple slow months coming. Life brings lemons might as well try to make some lemonade. Never know what you might find in such a stash.

I expect the next contact to be a "well the saws are gone", some Guido fella showed up...

GG,

Got your PM - Hope you got mine!

Good luck trying to get the saws.

Paul

Wonder if it's ole DH1984 trying to peddle some junk.......

I think the kid might be having a blast snookering you guys!.............:hmm3grin2orange:

Where is this forum located?
I've been using the search to find it.

Latest posts

Back