I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would never wire money to anyone from Cragslist...I would never give someone on Craigslist a long ways from me my credit info either, and members of this site have been tempted to do it on deals that are "too good to be true."

That's a nice looking xl-12. Bought 2 the other day for $20 each. One blue in great shape and a red that was ugly but a runner and the designated "Loner saw"
I'm supose to go this weekend and get one of the blue ones, it's the one I made the thread about, was going last week but weather kept me home..I'll give that red one some time and if it's still there I might snag it to...

660 Stihl

Someone might want to grab this before I convince myself I need it:

STIHL MS660MAGNUM CHAINSAW - $550
Date: 2010-02-16, 6:37PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have for sale a stihl ms 660 magnum 32" bar and chain, i used this 1 time to cut 1 tree, my wife has tripped over it 1 too many times in the garage, its gotta go, like new half the price, e mail me at [email protected], thanks

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1604157323

Link: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/wsh/tls/1604157323.html

Old Craftsman

Vintage chainsaw - $75 (Golden Valley)
Date: 2010-02-16, 7:48AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Vintage craftsman chainsaw. Looks like it was hardly used. I don't know if it runs or what it would take to get running. This is for the collector, not for everyday use.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3nc3m23pe5P85R75S3a2gb5b4d72266af1cc2.jpg

PostingID: 1603048819

Couple more pics that I didn't copy in the ad, here: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/grd/1603048819.html

you got that right but some one on here would buy it if they see it lol

Back