I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you seriously interested in the saw? Please think about it. I will gladly run up Saturday and take a look but if you are just trolling around with no serious intent on buying it then you will be wasting my time. I do not know the seller but they are up the road about 70 miles. I have a ton of **** to do Saturday but if you are SERIOUSLY interested I will go take a look at it.

Bill

No, no, lol. I'm not interrested in it, just sounded like you were gonna check it out.

MS361 for $200 near Orlando FL

If I were only a few miles closer to Florida -

I called the guy and asked him what Model saw it was - - He said he had to go look at the top of the saw.

He then read the tag and said M..........S..........3............6...........1.

I hope somebody gets a good deal

stihl farmboss 21inch - $200 (orlando)
Date: 2010-05-14, 9:35AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

runs perfectly feel free to contact me at 407-879-6731

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

http://orlando.craigslist.org/tls/1739835974.html

Buzzsaw, (cordwood saw) - $250 (Purcellville VA)

Nice hand remover, er, cordwood saw for sale:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/grd/1740364075.html

Ferguson 26 inch Buzzsaw, Pulley driven, Belt, Extra blade, Blade Guards intact and table is solid with surface rust. Negotiable
540-338-2999

3kc3o03p75Q45W55R1a5e429b072ae4591c22.jpg

3k03m73l85O05Z25U4a5e9d9ec5df10b814c1.jpg

would you happen to be nearby? I'd love that saw for my MAC collection...

I'd go up this weekend, but I'm SUPER busy...tons of errands sat, and the kidney walk Sun..

Jay... 508-3 four 1 - four 9 four 8 if you wanna call....

I'd appreciate it.

I have a buddy in Manchester, but he's not around this weekend....:cry:

I'd go up this weekend, but I'm SUPER busy...tons of errands sat, and the kidney walk Sun..

I'd appreciate it.

Busy weekend for me. I'll try but, can't promise.

I'd appreciate it.

Thats about 15 miles from me..
i could pick it up sun the 16th ?

Worth it?

Worth it? I'm tempted, but don't know if the budgetmeister would approve.

$500.00
STIHL 046 Magnum - Commercial - Chainsaw

So ogden, UT 84403 - May 14, 2010

This is a real saw !!! I used it to fell a big tree. It was Cheaper to buy the saw and do it myself. I no longer need such a powerful and large sized chainsaw. It runs like the day I bought it and has just been sharpened. it has a 36 inch "Roller Matic" bar. I have links below with some similar models on ebay

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

All reports I have heard on this model of saw are good maybe something to look into for someone
Let me know if you buy,I;m curious
Lawrence
http://cgi.ebay.com/FRONTIER-CHAINS...=ViewItem&pt=US_Chainsaws&hash=item4cef6727dc

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A FRONTIER CHAIN SAW BY PIONEER WITH A 14" BAR AND CHAIN. MODEL: MARK 1 AUTOMATIC. MADE IN CANADA. RUNS AND CUTS WOOD VERY WELL. COMES WITH CASE, BAR WRENCH, MANUAL, AND McCULLOCH OIL. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME. THANKS!

attachment.php

$500.00
STIHL 046 Magnum - Commercial - Chainsaw

So ogden, UT 84403 - May 14, 2010

This is a real saw !!! I used it to fell a big tree. It was Cheaper to buy the saw and do it myself. I no longer need such a powerful and large sized chainsaw. It runs like the day I bought it and has just been sharpened. it has a 36 inch "Roller Matic" bar. I have links below with some similar models on ebay

Missed it by 5 minutes.

But I still have $ in the wallet. :)

Milwaukee guys check out the 2100 that just listed late last night. 100 bucks runs but won't stay running, looks to be in pretty good cosmetic shape.

Latest posts

Back