I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 021 Chain Saw - $125 (SW Roanoke)

Stihl 021 Chain Saw

(This one just showed up on the local CL today)

Stihl 021 good condition, extra chain and case

3k63ob3l85Q55Z35X6b3ab6d79618a95c139d.jpg

3k23m63l45W65P65S4b3a5ba53c62b96c174d.jpg

stihl gas chainsaw 088 magnum

stihl gas chainsaw 088 magnum - $495 (minneapolis)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-03-09, 8:20PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stihl 088 magnum very little use, firewood use only, exellent condition, runs and cuts great, im going to be visiting relatives in minneapolis this weekend so first come first buy, if interested leave name and phone number, i will get right back to you thanks,

No Pic, No Number and Not From The Area.... Sounds fishy, please beware. On The Other Hand, Might Be A Great Deal

stihl gas chainsaw 088 magnum

stihl gas chainsaw 088 magnum - $495 (minneapolis)

Date: 2011-03-09, 8:20PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

stihl 088 magnum very little use, firewood use only, exellent condition, runs and cuts great, im going to be visiting relatives in minneapolis this weekend so first come first buy, if interested leave name and phone number, i will get right back to you thanks,

No Pic, No Number and Not From The Area.... Sounds fishy, please beware. On The Other Hand, Might Be A Great Deal

Hes from OK. Was comming up to see his parents but isnt anymore. Dont know why he hasnt deleted his add yet.

Back