I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone has been busy in South east Virginia......

2 Stihl, 1 husqurvarna chainsaws
1 stihl 650 chainsaw in excellent shape about 2 months old, 1 stihl 362 chainsaw in excellent shape as well about 2 months old, and 1 husqavarna 272 chainsaw that was stolen from norfolk va and willing to give 200 dollars cash to the 1 that brings them back and or gives me a lead to the finding of my saws.

stihl chainsaw
ms660, ms310, ms210 easy start, 039 stihl chainsaws. These four saws were recently stolen out of two of my trucks. I have serial numbers for all. I will offer a reward of $500 to anybody who either brings me back my saws or helps me catch the lowlife who stole them. Also stolen were some air tools including an old impact wrench and cobalt high and low speed drills and red grinder. Any information will be appreciated because I make my living in the tree business. Beware of anyone selling these saws on craigslist or anywhere else. I will offer a reward just for any information that leads to the arrest of these people or peoples. You can contact me at 619- 4262 with any information. Thank you for any help.

As for e-bay owning Craigslist... Unless something has changed, they only own about 25% of the site, so they don't have a "controlling" interest. At least that's what it was a few years ago. Believe me, if they controlled the site, nothing would be free.

It's coming, about 2 years ago they sent out a questionnaire about a small "fee" for using a classified . I don't know if t was their classified or questioning about Craigslist. Also CLAZ was told to drop them from their search engine so something's up. Not sure what.
i am looking to unload a few saw and i went to sawbid. i had looked around there several months ago. i was expecting to see an increase in activity. but alas, i couldn't find anything being sold. it looks like AS, Ebay and CL.

Whatchoo got? I need a BIG saw, don't care what, but I need something large.

Jonsered 2077 Turbo

Jonsered 2077 Turbo

Jonsered 2077 Turbo - $350 (Red Wing, MN)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-03-17, 3:47PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USED: Jonsered 2077 Turbo chainsaw with 20" bar. Saw runs good but has seen some use. 77cc's or 4.7ci. Uses Jonsered's Turbo air cleaning system. Any serious inquiries call: 651-388-2290 and ask for Matt or Fred.

**Add has pics, looks clean**

I found this on CL in SF Bay Area, I think someone had a seizure while pressing the zero button.:msp_wink:

Mcculloch 895 50" Chainsaw - $2000

Yep. That's in my area. Saw it last week, and just about fell offa my chair with my own siezure when I read the asking price. I'll contact him with a "realistic" offer in a few weeks. That's the only reason I didn't post it up on here........hint hint...:jester:

looking fine...

How do you think the seller determined there's 190 psi compression?
Stihl 028 WB Chainsaw - eBay (item 280645599179 end time Mar-18-11 11:01:46 PDT)
attachment.php

partner 500 chainsaw with 16 inch bar and chain - $90 (belmont)

here is a nice used partner 500 chainsaw with a new 16 inch bar and chain. $90.00. please call me 1-616-885-7207 tom. i will also take your old chainsaw in on trade

partner 500 chainsaw with 16 inch bar and chain

HERE IS A USED PARTNER S 65 CHAINSAW WITH 16 INCH BAR AND CHAIN $95.00. PLEASE CALL l 1-616-885-7207. I WILL ALSO TAKE YOUR OLD CHAINSAW IN TRADE

Same guy for the s-65

Yep. That's in my area. Saw it last week, and just about fell offa my chair with my own siezure when I read the asking price. I'll contact him with a "realistic" offer in a few weeks. That's the only reason I didn't post it up on here........hint hint...:jester:

So I guess what you're saying is I shouldn't post the ad from the guy by me that wanted $300 for the non-running David Bradley.:laugh:

Latest posts

Back