I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone do me a favor and buy this before I get home tonight. If not I am going to end up spending 80 bucks that I don't have to spend.McCulloch model 250,24 inch PARTS chain saw. - eBay (item 190560747970 end time Aug-29-11 06:22:06 PDT)

Sorry Johnnie. I don't need it, and I feel it's my duty to spread the Yellow Fever. I can understand the $$$ thing however.:cool2:

I agree Aaron. The only one I want is the 3700. Tell you what, send me that little skil when you send the other yellow one, and I'll split the shipping with you. Deal?

I almost bought that! For $109 shipped I could have a yeller 250....I think you need it worse than me.:clap:

It's a deal Chris. That little bugger will ride with the little yeller Remington/Wards to the Great White North...............eh.:clap:

Get that 250 if you can swing it (and Johnnie does the responsible thing and passes on it). I have spare ignition bits if you need 'em (seller sez it don't have spark.......probably just dirty points). Also have a 250 cylinder that still has some machining marks. Came from a high compression runner. Was an ugly som-B though. Grabbed a buncha good parts from it. The piston will go to my Super 250 if I don't need an oversized piston. If I do, then the piston/rings/rod will go up for sale/trade with the cylinder.......unless you need 'em.

Calling them

Do you ever think about calling them on these way over priced saws just to get their hopes up? Not only on saws but other things on C-List that are way over priced. Some people think their junk is like gold.

Back