I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
look at his other auction

ok, i get it now, this guy is selling the chinese knockoff $100 saws for triple the price to people that are either stupid or ignorant.

I would be interested in screwing around i with that 100cc stihl knockoff for about $100, but not for $300....

Bingo!! The $125 shipping is somewhat offputting as well.

lol, read your reply and went back to examine the ebay listing while making the face in your avitar. Then i saw the $125 shipping quote with my own eyes and made the face at the bottom of your post. :hmm3grin2orange:

Jonsereds/Poulan micro?

JONSERED Limbing Topping Chainsaw 14" bar, used. same as Poulan XXV Micro RARE! | eBay

I cannot be 100% certain but I think this is a scam here. I have never seen anything in the documents that I have seen showing a Jonsereds rebadge of a Poulan Micro.

The decals look out of place on it and no model numbers on them either.

The seller says the saw is a canadian made Poulan but the Jonserseds decals say Sweden?:laugh:

JONSERED Limbing Topping Chainsaw 14" bar, used. same as Poulan XXV Micro RARE! | eBay

I cannot be 100% certain but I think this is a scam here. I have never seen anything in the documents that I have seen showing a Jonsereds rebadge of a Poulan Micro.

The seller says the saw is a canadian made Poulan but the Jonserseds decals say Sweden?:laugh:

If the saw goes for very much I'm gonna look for some Jonsered stickers and some red paint!
It does look like the stickers on that saw are much newer than the saw is..

Last edited:
Course, we could just BID on the 32: instead... :msp_rolleyes:

( NOS) Homelite 32" BAR | eBay

I HATE when sellers list it in two places... Imagine taking the drive to buy the bar, and someone hits BIN.... puts the seller in a position to tell the 'local' no-way :( :mad:

I do it on buy-it-nows all the time. (hope for a local, to avoid fees!)
Pretty much first one with the cash gets it.
But not on auctions.

I don't think they did either, but Craftsman did and that is probably where this guy got one with red paint. The decals look to be off a 630/670 and don't quite fit the starter housing perfect if you look closely.

Latest posts

Back