I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What makes this CL ad really interesting is that it appears that perhaps the poster did not put the saws in the attic. ie, he/she inherited the mess either from a relative or it was in a property they purchased. So what is actually in the pile?? Who knows but it would be fun to be pulling those out one at a time and handing them to my wife who is carrying them out to the trailer...

Wait, what am I saying. I am past CAD. Forget I said anything about that pile of junk. And there's probably spiders in the attic...

it's a sad/ tough lesson the OP is getting ready to learn. Should have explained the situation without posting the link and asked for advice. He was SOL when he posted this with a link. Betcha it only happens to him once. Feel kinda sorry for the feller.

Without further word, no telling who wound up with the pile. Maybe the seller is out of town, maybe it sold within 5 minutes of the time he posted the ad and is nla. Time will tell... And we may not find out because this would be interesting to people that have never heard of AS. Buy first, talk later is good advice. I sometimes make similar posts but not if I am really hot on it. Sometimes when I'm on the road, I can give a bit more info as the AS snipes have no clue what state I'm in.

hmm... little too quiet ...
wonder if the basement is packed up like that attic.
...previous callers?

=
silly aside, hope the poster was nearby to the treasure before posting.
=
edit: and I look down and see this at the bottom of the page!
LegDeLimber, Zombiechopper

Last edited:
How in the world could that still be available? If that were close to me (and I didn't post it here) I would drop everything and hit the road.

Good luck, I hope to see you post pics of the saws later today.

Seller is about 45minutes from me... Cad is bad.

Doesn't answer the phone though....

I'm breaking a little forehead sweat thinking about bringing 50+ more saws home. (Or looking for somewhere to live when the Mrs. kicks me out...)

I'm breaking a little forehead sweat thinking about bringing 50+ more saws home. (Or looking for somewhere to live when the Mrs. kicks me out...)

I'd hafta rent a storage unit on the way home with the saws and secretly drop them in there, as the Mrs would certainly put one of the new saws to use on my person if I brought home that haul.

Good luck, OP.

Latest posts

Back