I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I saw that when he first posted it. I bet 99% chance it has an 066BB kit on it. He is in la la land.

StL CL 50+ saw update.

CL "seller" called me back (day or two ago). Says all (approx 1000) saw were sold as a group for $8000. Still trying to sell me a couple "strays". Bait & switch? Just BS, dunno? Never laid hands, or eyes on the pile.

CL "seller" called me back (day or two ago). Says all (approx 1000) saw were sold as a group for $8000. Still trying to sell me a couple "strays". Bait & switch? Just BS, dunno? Never laid hands, or eyes on the pile.

Yeah, sounds like BS to me. Went from 50 saws to 200 to 1000. At least if he has some saws to show you it might be worthwhile, as opposed to 1000 mythological saws!:)

call the guy what was jacking with you and offer $8 for the other saws he's trying to foist off on ya. after you see them that is.

Maybe I'm just gullible, but I actually believe him. He gave me enough detail that it seems plausible. I think he was trying to swing the deal and get most of the saws himself by selling off 50 saw "lots". I bigger fish came along with more money and hi-jacked his deal.

Or it could have just been a silly hoax.

I entered the number on my phone, and set it to alert if he posts again on CL. We'll see.

Completely unrelated, the 200t seems pretty solid. As previously noted, it starts, runs good. Has a like new Carlton chain, and the bar looks better in person than it did in the CL pic. I've never run a 200t before, so no benchmark to compare it to. But it seems strong. Didn't check the oiler, I was so excited, felt like I was stealing it. Paid asking price.

Latest posts

Back