Identify

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sledhead34

sledhead34

ArboristSite Operative
Well....that is in the eye of the beholder I would say.....great pro saw and very pleasant to run especially in cold weather. The cons would be hard to get parts for. Probably not a saw to have to depend on to make a living though it once was. On the other hand if you want another saw to compliment others probably a good deal....$100 doesn't take you very far in the quality chainsaw world. Make certain the heated handle switch works in both positions as they are very hard to come by. It looks to be pretty low hour so I would guess it has a lot of life left.
in colds weather, heated grips are so sweet, would love that saw.....I have a 52 and love it, went thru it and fixed a fuel issue, and it rips once again like its right out of the box,,,,lowend grunt for a 50 cc does amazing with a sharp chain,,these old magesum case jonsered are amazing saws love running them there mans saw heavy but not cheap plastic junk