If you could only have one brand

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could only chooose one brand

• Stihl

Votes: 83 53.5%
  • Husqvarna

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Johnsered

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Dolmar

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
I see Stihl is the most popular.:jawdrop:

Watch out for the pitch forks: the mobs a-massing.:biggrinbounce2:

I will admit to being more of a Stihl guy, BUT my 3120 has served me well, and I really really like my 372 for as much as I've used it. It's light, fast, and smooth. Can't wait to give it a real run.

Mark

Mark

I've read quite a lot of your posts, and you are very genuine with your comments. A man of integrity!

I also see you are from Kansas City: do you know a guy called himself 'Paul The Truthmeister Clouse'. He maintained the Chiefs equipment apparently. Helped me get my Husqvarna Zero Turn working. Just wondering.:)

You don't need to bring spending money or buy anything to stop by, just come on in. You can join the rest of the ole timers who stop in and chat a spell and never spend a penny. Don't let me know your carrying a Visa though, step here in the back room with me,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

For those who missed it in the other thread.

Would you buy a saw from this man????

I've read quite a lot of your posts, and you are very genuine with your comments. A man of integrity!

I also see you are from Kansas City: do you know a guy called himself 'Paul The Truthmeister Clouse'. He maintained the Chiefs equipment apparently. Helped me get my Husqvarna Zero Turn working. Just wondering.:)

No, I don't know him, but my office is about 2 miles from the stadium, and my house is about 20 miles.

I try to be a straight shooter. Don't try to come off as a pro, since I'm just a "weekend warrior" without enough weekends to play much anymore. I'm not hung up on one brand or another, but just like a good saw. Thank you for the compliment.

Mark

You got some big saws there for a weekend warrior. I still need (need? Hmmm.) a 90+cc saw for my collection.

Ian

That's what I'll do... double ended bar on the mill with the 372 on one end and the 361 on the other.... now gotta figure out a way to keep them from fighting one another and I'll be set... oh, and a way to do that without a helper on the other throttle.

Ian

Last edited:
I vote J-red

attachment.php

My name is Woodie and I likes John Sir Red saws, so do all 10 of my brothers, my sisters like em too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go John Sir Red...

Last edited:
Two more votes for J-RED

My name is Woodie and my two brothers want to vote for John Sir Red.

attachment.php

Tellem brothers, tellem your John Sir Red men like ya ole brother Woodie,hehe

Last edited:
uh ladies and gentleman

attachment.php
THE KING IS IN THE BUILDING.

How do you vote Elvis. Wella wella wella uh I vote Sthil baby, that uh Woodie family just turns me off man. We don't have that much ugly in all the south man.

Last edited:
Hey King, I seen you sneaking a few picks of Demi with one or 2 modded 460's last night.;)

Back