If you could only have one brand

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you could only chooose one brand

• Stihl

Votes: 83 53.5%
  • Husqvarna

Votes: 36 23.2%
  • Johnsered

Votes: 12 7.7%
  • Dolmar

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
If I could only have one brand...hmmmm...I woulg go for

:heart: FEMALE:heart:

Mine, she purrs when I pull her trigger, her intake is always clean, and she screams with delight when I give her wood.

:buttkick: :jester: :chainsaw: :dizzy: :sucks: :sword:

No, I don't know him, but my office is about 2 miles from the stadium, and my house is about 20 miles.

I try to be a straight shooter. Don't try to come off as a pro, since I'm just a "weekend warrior" without enough weekends to play much anymore. I'm not hung up on one brand or another, but just like a good saw. Thank you for the compliment.

Mark

You got some big saws there for a weekend warrior. I still need (need? Hmmm.) a 90+cc saw for my collection.

Ian

I do not make a living from my saw either (not day-in, day-out), but my saw is an intergral part of my living.

I am a property developer and this requires owning more than just a saw, but that saw has to fulfill its intended purpose just as it does for an arborist, a logger, or a back yard chainsaw miller. I don't hire you guys:( sorry: I do my own work.

I think this calls for a new thread: Whats your profession, and why do you need your saw?

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?p=748668#post748668

Latest posts

Back