If you were to move to another planet,lots of woods there and only ONE chainsaw...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sounds like a Space poll.... As for me I would take a Wild Thing. Would not last long and I could sit back and drink beer while you other guys did all the work! :clap:

I guess it would be the same saw as on this planet.
If I only could have one it would be MS361.

Why, it's light enough to limb with and has enough
power in real life to fell the biggest tree I would ever need to drop.
Unless this plant had nothing but huge trees.
But I don't want to go unless I can take more than one gun :)

TT

what chainsaw would you take with you and why ?
think of it as a potential survival tool.
let`s say it never gets broken and you don`t get to meet somebody else with a different saw and complete each other.
one saw for everything : felling, limbing etc.

this topic is not just coz I`m bored. I really care to know; this will tell a lot.

thanks for your patience and for bearing with me.

I'd take a Blue Thunder or whatever those china junk saws on ebay are. The local inhabitants would feel so sorry for me and my junk technology that they'd give me a sweeeettttt laser gun to use instead.

Or, I'd take Chuck Norris and he could round house the tops out and just stare at the trunk to make it fall.

my 371xp with 24"bc.. but of course the EPA aliens would put me in cryostasis for 60 years for a outdated stove.....so its not worth it.

I changed my mind!!! I would take this!!!!

chainsawbayonet.jpg

I'd take a Pro Mac 610 because it would still be going after the local sun was a burned out cinder. It would still be running when the sun went supernova and turned to a black hole. I would still be cutting a tree as we got sucked into the black hole. Scientists have theorized that the Pro Mac 610 came to our universe through a black hole and still ran after passing through our atmosphere and lodging itself into a stump.
attachment.php

Would all depend on the planet. Is there oxygen in the atmosphere? If so, is it of similar levels to that on earth to make a 2 stroke chainsaw usable? Is the gravity more or less than earth? If there is sufficient oxygen and lack of gravity, I'd be taking the biggest damned saw I could find. If there is sufficient oxygen but an excess of gravity, I'd be taking the smallest saw I could find. If there is no oxygen, I'd be taking a battery powered saw.

:)

just like Earth. sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night and think it was just a dream and you are back home on Terra. And then you see the seven moons...

This sounds like a Spacemule thread:laugh: I will give it some thought, but it might take an hour or two for my reply....:laugh:

Latest posts

Back