If you're on a deserted island, what 2 saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rofl, the question should have been if you were planning on retiring to a small tropical island, which two saws would you want to bring...

Wonder if you could use coconut oil for bar oil? :givebeer:

(And it would be 034 super and a bigger Stihl, 46 56 or 66 if there was a Stihl dealer on the island. )

I've got to say I was a bit more focused on which two saws would be on the island than just exactly what ammenities this growing paradise would be. But I've been getting a kick out of all of your replies.

There would be women there?

Hmmm, trying not to overthink this.

Stihl 034 and a Dolmar 7900.

Mr. HE:cool:

I guess I would take my 4000 & 385. Heck, for 20+ years, all I had was a 3400, so could probably do another 20+ years! By then, I'd be to dam old to run it, or remember where I put it anyway!

Gregg,

Last edited:
Survivor Chainsaw!!!

Well since I was born on an island and lived on an island many years which was close to deserted. I'd saaayyy..........HMMMMM I'd have to take a pair of 49sps in perfect condition and the first one that caused any problems would be fed to the survivor piecemeal as spare parts. Life on an island can be harsh. HMMMM Tastes like Swedish chicken!!!:cheers::cheers:

guess I wood just pick 2 from the nine or so I have now.Proabley the 5100s and the ms460. Wood be hard to give the old olympic up tho its been with me 30 years.

It's the end of the world, chainsaw manufacturing is outlawed, pick your poison. If you could only have two chainsaws for everything--what would they be?

Its the end of the world anyway evidently, so I wouldnt need a chainsaw....I would be more worried about finding out if there where any females for one last shot of glory.... If you are really that worried about your chainsaws which would be meaningless in your last day, you have a serioius case of CAD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back