I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Randy;

Do you believe in "Pay-Back" ?

Be the high bidder on the saw. Than pay for it with a USPS money order. Have saw delivered directly to your local post office. Pickup saw at post office, show them the receipt for the money order. Receiving/shipping stolen property Thu the p.o and paid for with USPS money order, not to mention your post master filled out the"Lost Report".

That should wake-up somebody.

Uncle Evil

:msp_wink:

If the Mastermind writes a receipt of the value of a saw he just built why would it be bogus or fake?

You're in business, have some official Mastermind receipts printed...

Dang bubba, you need to give yourself a little more credit! ;)

What he sold was the value of his work on it, so the basic value of the saw wouldn't show in a reciept - at least that is how it looks to me.

If the seller bought it from the USPS auction he hasn't done anything wrong. The issue is with the USPS. Peruse their auctions, they seem to lose an awful lot of nice stuff. Weird that they aren't allowed to remove the original packaging, until they want something of it, them it's fair game.

USPS should still pay the claim. They lost the package and then sold it off. If nothing else they should cut Randy a check for the final amount of the eBay auction.

Pie in the sky, I guess.

FWIW, the seller is right down the street from the USPS auction site.

Last edited:
While we set here and wait for the guy to do the right thing and pull the auction here is a Pic (for your viewing pleasure) of a quilt I'm working on.

y2edu6u5.jpg

What he sold was the value of his work on it, so the basic value of the saw wouldn't show in a reciept - at least that is how it looks to me.

Mastermind offers a service. Mastermind can't get insurance claim without receipt showing value of item. Mastermind needs to figure out how to provide receipt showing value of item. I'm sayin he needs to do something different in the future, as this deal is over.

you guys need to see what else he has listed,, all kinds of stuff that the usps MIGHT have lost

Back