In need of prayers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter met with her Dr. today and his diagnosis was to do nothing at the present time because it was so small (7 MM) and because her neurological condition was excellent.
He recommended a c-scan ever six month to monitor it.
Thanks to everyone for the prayers. I for one know they work. Thanks again Tom

Great news, and may God hold your daughter in the palm of his hand.

My daughter was scheduled to go back for her six month MRI to check the tumor in September, but she called Wed. and informed us that she had been having sever headaches and dizziness for three weeks. We traveled to Olive Branch Thursday to be with her and help with the children so she could have a MRI. The Dr. was so concerned that he came to his office to see her on his day of.
We got the results Thursday afternoon and it was good. No growth in the tumor and he told her to come back in a year. Prayer rocks. Thanks To all for your prayers. Tom

You dont know me but someone here in Ky will be praying for your daughter,,you,,and family...I wish the best for you all.......

Praise the lord for that last report

im hoping for the same report n a few days concerning my dad

Prayers sent for your Dad. I pray that he will be well soon.

Also thanks for all the prayers and comments for my Daughter. She told her mother yesterday that she was a lot better with the dizziness and headaches. Tom

My daughter was scheduled to go back for her six month MRI to check the tumor in September, but she called Wed. and informed us that she had been having sever headaches and dizziness for three weeks. We traveled to Olive Branch Thursday to be with her and help with the children so she could have a MRI. The Dr. was so concerned that he came to his office to see her on his day of.
We got the results Thursday afternoon and it was good. No growth in the tumor and he told her to come back in a year. Prayer rocks. Thanks To all for your prayers. Tom

We are looking at "Gamma Knife" treatment for my wife's tumor(it came back). Non-surgical and it is supposed to kill the tumor in one shot. It wasn't available 7 years ago when the first tumor showed up. Might be something to ask the Dr. about. Sounds a lot like the kind of tumor my wife has(she was 32 when they found it).

We are looking at "Gamma Knife" treatment for my wife's tumor(it came back). Non-surgical and it is supposed to kill the tumor in one shot. It wasn't available 7 years ago when the first tumor showed up. Might be something to ask the Dr. about. Sounds a lot like the kind of tumor my wife has(she was 32 when they found it).
They found a Glioma tumor on my sisters brain 11 months ago. Prob the worse tumor you can get i heard. It came back very fast....4 times the size. We looked into the gamma knife too but went ahead with the port in her heart to inject kemo directly in. Working good so far. Good luck and yes, my prayers are with you and family. I wish you the very best.

Latest posts

Back