Inside the "Triple Nickel"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was quite interesting reading through those patents, God only knows what they've got planned with a 'wall or floor mounted chainsaw' although a lot of it was gibberish to me!
Oh and zenoah may have invented the wheel, but it's coloured orange now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your reading is correct that means Stihl and Husky share more that we might think. Or am I way off base again? lol

If your reading is correct that means Stihl and Husky share more that we might think. Or am I way off base again? lol

e04.jpg

I believe there were *top secret* negotiations back in 2006 about husky buying Stihl, but it never happened, so I guess husky may have bought shares in the company, which would make it in their best interest to keep Stihl as one of the top 2, until one swallows mak-dolmar up, then the competition will be pretty much gone.
I know the production of cylinders are now made by huskys choice of company (not Mahle), whilst Stihl make the e-carb bodies, husky then adds the magic computer bit. Perhaps if husky had bought them, we wouldn't have the God-awful 4-mix!

On the other hand, the fuel injection system looks like a winner, just gotta wait for them to switch over to that! Although could prove awkward for porting.

I believe there were *top secret* negotiations back in 2006 about husky buying Stihl, but it never happened, so I guess husky may have bought shares in the company, which would make it in their best interest to keep Stihl as one of the top 2, until one swallows mak-dolmar up, then the competition will be pretty much gone.
I know the production of cylinders are now made by huskys choice of company (not Mahle), whilst Stihl make the e-carb bodies, husky then adds the magic computer bit. Perhaps if husky had bought them, we wouldn't have the God-awful 4-mix!

On the other hand, the fuel injection system looks like a winner, just gotta wait for them to switch over to that! Although could prove awkward for porting.

paranoid-conspiracy-theorist-meme-generator-they-won-t-get-to-me-i-m-safe-in-here-a6fb9b.jpg

Latest posts

Back