Insurance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STIHLMAN83

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am in the New England area and I am shopping around for a new insurance company to see if I can save some dough. I found a place in Maryland I believe that offers arborist specific policies but they do not cover NH, where I am. Can anyone from the area give any input on who they use or used and your experience whether good or bad. Thank you in advance!!

I'm with West Bend Mutual, unfortunatly they are in the Midwest only. What I did before that was shop indipendant agents for a cheap policy with an underwriter that had an "A" or better rating.

read the policies thouroughly to be sure that you are covered with everything you do. Utility loss of service can be a huge liability.

I made sure I had an Errors and Omissions clause in my policy this covers you for anythin that happens after you leave. The hypothetical law suit for tree failure 5 years after you wrk on it....

I been with this company for the past 3 years http://bprins.com/. Use to be called Hal Rose Agency but just moved and go by the name Barry Pail Rose Insurance Agency. Located in jersery but would think your close enough for coverage. I run my general liabilty, works comp and vehicle through them.

Latest posts

Back