Introducing.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcappe

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
My new daughter Makenna. Born 5/13/2009 7.6 lbs 21" long.
We're at home and Momma and baby are doing great.
(I know she isn't firewood related but this is where I do most of my posting)
Big bro (4 yrs old) thinks the world of her!
05132006-2.jpg

Congratulations !!!!!

My wife and I are currently trying to figure out how we can make one something like that. Forget the money, material objects, chainsaw collections, etc............... THAT, right there is the definition of wealth !!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

05132006-2.jpg

Congratulations dad, and welcome to AS little miss Makenna. We need pics!

Congrats man!I remember my little one running around in diapers like it was yesterday, and she just turned 12.Hug em while you can, before they drive off in your truck!

Congrats man!I remember my little one running around in diapers like it was yesterday, and she just turned 12.Hug em while you can, before they drive off in your truck!

Or...have kids of their own, then it's grandpa time, start all over....

A fella who works here, his wife just had their 8th child..... way beyond my comprehension!

Or...have kids of their own, then it's grandpa time, start all over....

A fella who works here, his wife just had their 8th child..... way beyond my comprehension!

Kind of hard to comphrehend, eight kids, unless you come from a family like mine.I have 11 uncles and aunts on my moms side, and none of my family has less than 6 kids.The most has 16 kids!You oughta see them descend on the local grocery store,its like an army of ants!

Awesome! Now you have one of each. A complete set.

When we brought our baby daughter home, our son was 4. We were a little concerned he'd feel a bit alienated, not being the sole center of our attention. But he just fell in love with his sister, as did everyone else in the family.

Awesome! Now you have one of each. A complete set.

When we brought our baby daughter home, our son was 4. We were a little concerned he'd feel a bit alienated, not being the sole center of our attention. But he just fell in love with his sister, as did everyone else in the family.

I hear you. We were worried about him too. He has been the one and only for 4 years and all of a sudden a baby comes. I don't think we have anything to worry about though.....he seems to alienate his mother and I and give all of his attention to his baby sister who he can't give enough attention. :clap:

Thanks for the comments guys, I'm still sitting on cloud 9 and it's a pretty darn good view from up here.

We got our little guy involved in preparing his sister's room and various other ways to make him feel like he had a stake in the whole thing. That was all his mom's idea; I only get credit for going along for the ride.

We also told him that when his sister came, she'd have a present for him.

4-year-old boys are easily bribed by monster trucks. :cheers:

Congratulations! Be careful though, those little girls will steal your heart! They change you forever!

My wife and I are currently trying to figure out how we can make one something like that. Forget the money, material objects, chainsaw collections, etc............... THAT, right there is the definition of wealth !!

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

+1000!!!

Congrats on the little sweetie! :clap::clap::clap:

I have a niece named Makenna.

Kevin

Congats on the little one. Words can't really describe what a baby means to loving parents and grandparents. After you have them for awhile it is like they were always there.

My 5th grandaughter will probably be born sometime tomorrow. If nothing happens between now and tomorrow at 6:00 am, my daughter-in-law will go in a have labor induced. I don't know what I'm going to do with all of these girls but I do know one thing. I wouldn't take anything for them.

Congratulations on the new little 'split'! :) She sure is a cutie!

Our not-quite 2 yr. old grandson had his Mom bring baby brother to his day care 'just for a visit' the other day. Our grandson didn't see Mom walk in with baby brother right away and another little girl cuddled up with the baby. Our grandson came running over shouting "No! No! MY BABY!" :):)

Shari

congratulations man! i got 2 girls myself 7&4. they make working in a ####hole all day for no money all worth while. people can say what they want but raising kids is the greatest thing you can do with your life!

Latest posts

Back