is there something wrong w/ this chain?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too...

My exact thoughts during my post.

I wouldnt run to a lawyer,,,but go back to the dealer and look him eye to eye and tell him you need to get this right,,,or I'll send this to Stihl,,,and let them decide ...
To me if you run a race saw,,that might be ok,,I dont know cause I dont know alot about race saws,,but for a stock saw,,that is complete bs for him to pay that much money and get it back in that kinda shape...I would make it right in my eyes,,somehow....
Whats wrong with this country anymore...I do a job for someone I would do all I can to make it right,,and not to take them out back and try to prove them wrong,,and make him feel like he dont know what he is talkin about...At least he had a hint to know that there was something wrong,,but alot of people wouldnt,,,then end up thinkin thier saw was messed up,,or end up toasting a clutch...
I dont like cry babies,,,but in his case he has all the right to raise all the heck he wanna,,,you pay a man,,and he messes it up,,he should be a man and admit when he messed up....Plus I wouldnt go over his damn work and try to fix it myself,,,if I wanted to sharpen a chain myself,,I would have ....
Glad I have a good Stihl dealer here...It's a shame some makes the others seem bad,,but they aint....My dealer here is good people,,and always try to help me...I go in at least once a week and see whats up,,and just shoot the bull with em...Always treated me so good here...

Latest posts

Back