Is This A Good Saw??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott's modded muffler cover sells for $95 by itself. The saw looks good, and I doubt he wants to misrepresent it. At $511 20:58 EST 12/10/08 its a great deal! The 066 and 660s are great saws for big wood and milling.

Scott is a good seller. Say what you what you want about him when he was a member here, but he stands behind his product. The used saws that he has are well gone through, and I would grab one from him if I needed it. I have sent him money and received a product in return, therefore in my mind, that makes him a better seller than some.

Jason

i would stay clear of this saw

he has chain on backwards , and he knows it has 160 pounds compression ye right look at picture with bar pointed to you enuff said be careful

So where would you go with the unopened box

he has chain on backwards , and he knows it has 160 pounds compression ye right look at picture with bar pointed to you enuff said be careful

To church to have it blessed....

Or a dealer to confirm the compression.....

Enquiring minds want to know.

Uh OH

Cut and pasted from the listing....
Question & Answer Answered On

Q: Why do you have the chain on backwards? Dec-10-08
A: Truth?? My flash on my camera is broken. I only have a limited amount of day light to take photos. Was in a hurry and made a mistake. I did not cut with it, I am sure you have made the mistake too, everyone has. LoL God Love ya if you haven't! Scott.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
I guess it's pretty obvious he didn't cut with it that way

Doesn't bode well for the buyer

Last edited:
I think there are MANY people on here that remember dealing with Scott and his GB bar sale as well as his muffler mods. I saw the old muffler in his picture, I wonder if that is the original. However, he is a big seller, and I don't think he would chance selling something he cannot stand behind. The chain on backwards thing for a picture, I could care less, he's a dealer of chains and bars, I think he would figure it out if he tried to cut with it.

I wouldn't think twice about sending Scott 6 bills for a saw. But hey, like I said, I have done business with him in the past...

I think there are MANY people on here that remember dealing with Scott and his GB bar sale as well as his muffler mods. I saw the old muffler in his picture, I wonder if that is the original. However, he is a big seller, and I don't think he would chance selling something he cannot stand behind. The chain on backwards thing for a picture, I could care less, he's a dealer of chains and bars, I think he would figure it out if he tried to cut with it.

I wouldn't think twice about sending Scott 6 bills for a saw. But hey, like I said, I have done business with him in the past...

Thanks for your appraisal of his character a a seller.
I will keep that in mind.. Bob

Latest posts

Back