Its a Boy!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vegaome

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Howdy Fellas,

My wife had our first one, a boy!
Matthew Dameron Daugherty
7 lbs even 20 inches long
He was 1 month early they claim but is doing good.

As for the chainsaw part, you bet he will learn how to run a saw. I will try to attach a picture. No I did not cry the first time I held him, I'm a tough guy. Two bugs flew in my eyes, one in each eye at the same time.

v/r

Mike

Congratulations! Hes a cute lookin guy. Get ready for life to change a little,haha. For what its worth I cried just as much as my first baby when she was born. Take care and good luck. :cheers:

Congratulations Mike! He's a good looking tyke there. I am sure that he will bring you and your wife much happiness. And do watch out for those darn gnats!

:cheers:

Congratulations!
You realise your life has changed forever. Now when you buy a chainsaw or a boat or a fishing rod or a gun or a pair of boots or a new knife you will have different values and considerations to think about. Will it be suitable for him too? Will it last long enough? Would he like to use it?
You are not a single entity any more, you are part of the future life of a new and wonderful human being! Man, it does not get any better than this.:)
My boys are 23 and 21 now and I still get midges in my eyes when I think about them.
Enjoy your little miracle.

Nardoo

Congrats,

I don't have any boys, just 4 girls, but thats ok they may run a saw someday.
Were you right there for the birth? I was for mine and I can say there is nothing on earth so amazing as watching your child be born into this world.:clap:

Congratulations! :clap::clap::clap:

You may already know this but it's true, you have started an adventure that will have some of the greatest days of joy you will ever have in your life. There will be other days when you question, what the :censored: was I thinking. Enjoy each and ever moment that you can, some days you wish would last forever, some days like their first Dr.'s appointments with shots can't get over soon enough.

Once again congrats!

Nice looking kid, to have such an ugly daddy, your wife must be absolutely gorgeous.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding, will you guys lighten up fer crying out loud.

All the members will have cigars today after work.

:hmm3grin2orange:

Wow! :jawdrop:

There must be something going around.... There has been a rash of these on AS lately! :D

Congratulations! Glad everybody is doing well! :cheers:

Oh, by the way... Your life just got turned upside down, and will never be the same! :laugh:

But that's a good thing!

Now for the advice...

Coconut oil.

Best thing in the WORLD for baby's bottom. We don't use anything else any more. It's a natural antibiotic, antiviral, and anti-fungal. It's great for any skin problem (yes, even yours!). It's amazing on burns. But right now, the most important thing is baby's bottom, and there is nothing even close to coconut oil. Get it at any health food store. About ten bucks a pound, and a pound goes a long way. We buy it online, and this web site has a ton of good info on it. (It's also good for, uh, well, uh, Mom & Dad. Together. )

Howdy Fellas,

My wife had our first one, a boy!
Matthew Dameron Daugherty
7 lbs even 20 inches long
He was 1 month early they claim but is doing good.

As for the chainsaw part, you bet he will learn how to run a saw. I will try to attach a picture. No I did not cry the first time I held him, I'm a tough guy. Two bugs flew in my eyes, one in each eye at the same time.

v/r

Mike

Now there's another fine Irish lad entering the world! For a month early, he's a sizeable fella. Congratulations to you and yours. Life will never be the same. :cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations! Today in diapers, before you know it, borrowing your car. Enjoy every day!

Today in diapers, before you know it, borrowing your car. Enjoy every day!

Everybody says that...... Its the truth! My parents told me that when my son was born, seems like only a couple years ago. He will be 12 in Oct. :dizzy: Time flys..... enjoy it!!

Latest posts

Back